As a BID, one of our main aims is to empower businesses to reduce crime and antisocial behaviour to improve the local business environment.
As a result Fulham Broadway BID has partnered with SentrySIS, to give businesses FREE access to the SentrySIS crime intelligence platform essentially works as a 'neighbourhood watch' for businesses.
The SentrySIS platform allows you to easily warn other local businesses about crime or antisocial behaviour real time to help protect our business community. It also notifies the police so they can work with you to reduce ongoing crime.
This webinar will walk through how the platform works, enabling all BID members to easily use the platform to its fullest.
It will show business owners how to use features such as;
- How to log in and send updates to other businesses
- How to report crimes to the platform
- How to upload videos and images of anti-social behaviour
- Have your say on crime & anti-social behaviour in Fulham
- Liaise with local authorities and the police
Get access & find out how it works on the 8th June at 3.00pm